After a year since the launch of our elite Texas-made motorcycle carriers, the Max & Max+, we are excited to announce that our trusted m3 & Sport motorcycle hitch carriers have been upgraded with assembly in Texas and new/improved parts.
This change was inspired by the attention to detail, quality, and benefits of local production we found with our Texas Made carriers. Our goal was to upgrade the quality of the m3 and Sport to near the quality found in our top-end motorcycle carriers.
Notable updates include:
• Improved Weight Safety Margin - Now includes an improved design and thicker gauge steel.
• Upgraded Powder Coat - All parts are finished and painted in Texas with an upgraded prep and paint for a higher quality finished product.
• New Rust-Resistant Black Zinc Coated Hardware - Upgraded from customer requests to improve for wear and tear from the road.
• New ZeroWobble+ Hitch Mount - Upgraded mount eliminates rack movement laterally in transport and requires fewer tools for installation.
• Upgraded Packaging - Thicker box, improved packaging materials & layout reduce potential damage in transport from improper handling in shipping.
With these updates and extra costs, we will be increasing the retail price of the m3 and Sport motorcycle carriers by $100 in the near future, so if you have been considering purchasing we recommend purchasing now to lock in the original price. We are confident that our new updates to our trusted motorcycle carriers will provide our customers with the best possible experience transporting their motorcycles. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for choosing MotoTote!